We believe that an individual is never too young to learn to love and serve the Lord. Leaders with hearts for this up and coming generation will not only be able to use their gifts to pour into the kids but also understand what it means to set an example of what it means to grow in Christ.
• Work closely with our children's pastor and any other leads within the department Lesson/Service Preparation
• First Time Guest Relations (this includes, but is not limited to, phone connections throughout the week)
• Help dream, plan, prepare and execute events directly pertaining to the children's department
• Stay up to date on effective ministry tools, creative trends and items
• Good Customer Service Relations
• High energy
• Basic teaching methods for classrooms (see questionnaire)
• Proficient on PCO and able to quickly learn our data system Time management skills and good work ethic
• Ability to be proactive (thinking ahead - attention to detail) and reactive (solving problems or handling situations with grace and intentionality).
• Ability to work on your own as well as with a team/leading a team